An E3 Visa Lawyer Can Help You Get the Best Outcome in a Divorce

e3 visa lawyer randolph county

The E-3 work visa is specifically tailored for Australian citizens looking to enter the US for specialty occupations and provides numerous advantages both you and your employer. There’s no cap or additional expenses with this option; even your spouse and children can come along.


Divorce is the legal dissolution of marriage or marital union and results in both parties relinquishing their rights and obligations to one another. Divorce can be difficult but working with an experienced attorney can help you navigate it to achieve optimal results. Divorce affects entire families as it causes emotional strain. Divorce proceedings often include feelings like denial, anger, bargaining depression acceptance.

Step one in filing for divorce is filing a petition with the Probate and Family Court. After this step is taken, there may be an initial waiting period whereby both you and your partner can either informally or formally separate; during which they are known as respondent. If they agree with filing for a divorce then he or she can respond accordingly by filing a response against your petition.

if the parties cannot agree on issues related to child custody, support, and property division, the court may arrange a settlement conference or mediation. You should make copies of all documents you file with the court and mail them directly to your spouse as this process is known as “service of process.” You will need proof from a sheriff or service agent that this has occurred in order to provide it as requested by the court.

Criminal Defense

Immigration law can be an intricate field, and having the support of an experienced lawyer is essential in successfully applying for E3 visa or Green Cards. A knowledgeable attorney can ensure all steps taken accurately and quickly while offering guidance throughout.

Susan Ramos is an E3 visa attorney who assists clients in assessing the available United States immigration options available to them. Her practice involves filing individual, family-based and employment-based petitions as well as securing waivers of inadmissibility and providing consular processing support services. Additionally, Susan advises employers regarding worksite compliance training that addresses how immigration regulations impact their businesses.

The E3 visa is a nonimmigrant visa designed for Australian nationals who wish to come to the US to work in specialty occupations, similar to H-1B but exclusive for Australian citizens with no cap on annual issuance and two year validity – renewable indefinitely; spouses and children can also accompany on this visa.

To qualify for an E3 visa in the US, it is essential that you possess an employment offer in a specialty occupation and an approved Labor Condition Application (LCA), which certifies your wages will meet Department of Labor wage standards. Furthermore, your LCA needs to be updated whenever there is any significant change to your circumstances or employment; any time this occurs must also be reported in your LCA form.

Real Estate

No matter if you are an employer or individual seeking an E3 visa, our firm can assist. Our immigration lawyers have experience with various business matters related to visa petitioning for nonimmigrant worker visas and related proceedings, such as pharmaceutical, insurance, real estate and restaurant chains – as well as working on speciality visas for investors, entrepreneurs and professionals.

The E3 visa of the United States was specifically created for Australian nationals and allows them to work in specialty occupations. This visa can be renewed every two years; additionally, dependent spouses and children can enter as well.

In order to be granted an E3 visa, several requirements must be fulfilled. These include providing a support statement from your sponsoring company and filling out a Labor Condition Application (LCA), along with proof of professional qualifications (delivered as either degrees or equivalent experience). Furthermore, you will require your current Australian passport (and if applicable, family members’ passports), as well as potentially attending a consular interview (where your attorney will assist).