E1 E2 E3 Visa

e1 e2 e3 visa

E1 and E2 Visas are temporary visas offered to citizens from countries that have an agreement with the US for commerce and navigation, to foster trade and investment between those two nations and applicants’ home nations.

Visas require significant trade between the US and treaty countries, not necessarily of a specific dollar value, with each visa holder promising that they intend to leave after their status expires.

E1 Visa

The E1 visa is a temporary permit that enables foreign nationals to engage in significant trading between the United States and their home countries. This visa can be beneficial to entrepreneurs with already established businesses who wish to continue doing business here; and also people starting up new companies looking to establish one here in America. Citizens of countries which have signed treaties of commerce and navigation with America may apply for one; otherwise it will only be made available.

To qualify for an E1 visa, it’s essential to demonstrate that both you and your company are engaged in substantial trade with the United States. According to USCIS definition, trade includes existing international exchange of trade items such as goods, services, banking products, insurance policies, transportation, tourism or technology between your home country and United States. Trade must take place regularly between both locations.

The E1 visa is valid for two years, although you may extend its duration by providing evidence that your trade with the US is continuing and significant. While an E1 visa doesn’t lead directly to permanent residency or citizenship, you can apply for work permit if your spouse or children under 21 also possess one.

E2 Visa

The E-2 visa is a nonimmigrant nonimmigrant visa for foreign nationals who want to invest in US businesses. Its duration varies between three months to five years and renewal can occur without limit. Investment must be substantial but there is no set legal minimum amount required; additionally, investors must actively manage the enterprise they invest in.

This visa is offered to citizens from countries that have signed treaties of commerce and navigation with the US. It’s often chosen by entrepreneurs or investors wishing to open and run businesses within US borders.

E-2 visa applicants must submit a detailed business plan and evidence of investment, showing how the investment will create jobs and make an economic contribution in the United States. Furthermore, their business must have a dedicated physical location; otherwise known as marginal enterprise; as well as generate more income than necessary to support themselves and their family.

To qualify for an E-2 visa, investors must file a petition with USCIS. This can take approximately two weeks; an immigration attorney will collect documents from their client before filing with either USCIS directly or, if in another country (consular processing). NNU Immigration’s expert immigration attorneys provide guidance and expertise when filing petitions to secure E-2 visas for themselves and their families.

E3 Visa

The E3 nonimmigrant visa is an ideal solution for Australian citizens with employment offers in the US who wish to relocate temporarily for work purposes. To be eligible, an applicant must meet all of the E-3 criteria, such as possessing at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and years of professional experience.

To obtain an E-3 visa, the worker must file a petition with USCIS and get it certified by the Department of Labor (DOL). Their employer must also agree to pay fair wages in line with DOL regulations and cover return airfare if their employment ends before its official end date.

Like H-1B visas, E-3 visas don’t have an annual quota and may be renewed indefinitely; additionally, spouses of E-3 visa holders are permitted to work legally in the U.S.

Galstyan Law’s team of immigration attorneys at Galstyan Law have years of experience helping Australians transition into American work life successfully through E3 visa applications, with no fraud prevention fee and filing fee incurred by LCA applications for E3 applications. Furthermore, we don’t charge AWCIA and USCIS fees when filing E3 petitions either! Our immigration team at Galstyan Law have years of expertise helping Aussies begin working life in America successfully and would welcome helping you.

Green Card

A Green Card is an official document that recognizes you as a permanent resident of the United States and grants access to many of the same benefits enjoyed by citizens, such as healthcare and social security programs. Once issued, a Green Card allows its holder to enter and leave without visa restrictions or sponsorship concerns arising.

Assuming you meet certain requirements and restrictions of this type of Green Card application process, family sponsorship allows for easier Green Card acquisition. Your sponsor must reside in the U.S and present valid proof that he or she can host you once your Green Card arrives in the mail.

One method to obtain a Green Card through employment is through labor certification from an U.S employer and job offers within the US. However, this process may be more challenging as the government must determine that your position cannot be filled by US workers.

Once you obtain a Green Card, the process for becoming a naturalized citizen can begin. Usually this takes three or five years after receiving your Green Card; you may even qualify for Special Immigrant Juvenile status if your parents mistreated you as a child.