E3 Visa Lawyer – How to Find an E3 Visa Lawyer in Delaware County

e3 visa lawyer delaware county

Immigration law can be complex and navigating it alone can be daunting; to successfully manage the process successfully you’ll require the services of an experienced attorney.

E-3 visa status can last for two years and be renewed indefinitely, including spouses and children of dependents who apply. There is an annual numerical limit on this visa which stands at 10,500.

Getting Started

If you possess a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience and have been offered employment that requires it in the US, an E-3 visa could be appropriate for you. This visa lasts for two years with multiple renewal opportunities available to dependents such as spouses and children – it’s also more cost-effective and quicker than an H1B visa!

To obtain an E-3 visa, you’ll require a Labor Condition Application (LCA). This document goes to the Department of Labor and demonstrates that your employer meets their standards by paying at or above prevailing wages for their occupation. Usually this application can be completed in seven to 10 days.

An immigration lawyer can help get you underway by preparing and filing an LCA on your behalf, as well as helping with evidence gathering and forms required for visa processing. Experienced lawyers should always be sought when looking for legal help regarding immigration matters.

Applying for a visa can be highly stressful, so it is important to take good care of yourself throughout the application process. Practice yoga and eating nutritious food while getting enough rest. Reaching out to family and friends will also be extremely helpful; having someone there for support will ease this trying time.

Preparing Documents

As an Australian citizen seeking employment in a specialized occupation, an E-3 visa could be your solution. With low application fees and shorter processing times than other options, this visa offers several advantages over its alternatives – however there are certain key points you must remember before applying.

First, obtain a job offer from an American company in your specialty field; this should be documented by either a signed contract or letter of employment. Secondly, ask for and obtain a copy of Form ETA 9035 submitted by your employer to the Department of Labor; this ensures that the employer was unable to find qualified U.S. workers for your position and that you will be paid an acceptable wage.

Proof of academic credentials typically includes copies of your bachelor’s degree and test results taken to obtain it, as well as credential evaluation performed by an organization that belongs to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.

Once again, to travel legally you need a valid passport for both yourself and any dependents – make sure it has at least six months left until it expires! In addition, Form I-134 serves as proof that you possess sufficient funds to support yourself during your time spent in the U.S.

Filing the Petition

To apply for an E-3 visa in the US, it is essential that your employer files a Labor Condition Application with the Department of Labor which proves your job as an occupation within its specialty occupation category and pays at least its prevailing wage.

Once your LCA application is approved, your sponsoring company can file a Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker form with USCIS detailing your job application as well as information about your background and experience to establish eligibility for a visa.

Once your petition is approved, the next step in getting an E-3 visa will be an interview at a US Consulate. They will carefully consider all of the information provided in your application to make sure that all criteria have been fulfilled for receiving it. You will also need a letter from your employer supporting your entry to America while promising to pay your wages accordingly.

This visa will last two years and can be extended if your employer requires. Your dependents can join you in the US as long as they possess E-3 visas of their own; if you are an American citizen, your spouse and minor children can also be included on your application. Should you change jobs, an entirely new petition must be submitted with each new employer.

Traveling to the U.S.

E3 visas can be renewed indefinitely and allow spouses and children to work legally in the US; in addition, E3 holders can also apply for a green card; though this doesn’t happen automatically.

Labor Condition Application (LCA). Your employer is required to file this application with the US Department of Labor to verify that your job offers you fair salaries and that you fulfill other requirements for consideration.

Before beginning work in the US, your Labor Condition Application (LCA) must also be approved. When traveling to the US with these documents in hand, be sure to bring along copies of all three for safe keeping. Upon arriving, check that all details on your visa and I-94 are accurate, storing any additional copies safely away in an inconspicuous place.

Importantly, E-3 status ends when your paid employment does. If you plan to change jobs or relocate, or change states altogether, consulting a private immigration attorney specializing in employment-based visas will help determine your category and find you an appropriate visa, as well as guide you through the process including gathering supporting documentation and attending visa interviews.